Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ready to rumble!

The big vacation in September is ready to roll. Almost all the confirmations are in place and things look to be going well... except for the part where my boss has not yet approved of my vacation officially and the whole pre-vacation weight loss plan. At least there are things to do I guess and Emilee can't handle those ones for me.

At least we've got the blog up, right? There's a start. I haven't done all the software stuff for my camera, but I'm sure pictures will come eventually. Or at least they will as long as there's a consensus on what passes as a good picture between myself and my esteemed partner in crime.

Yay, first to post!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for the first post-welcome to the blogging world! Now, we need to get pictures of Ginny up on here!

    PS-Hooray for Disneyworld!

    ReplyDelete