Wednesday, August 26, 2009

12 Days of Vacation

Only 12 days left until we leave. Sarah emailed me at work and asked me how many days we had left. I responded with 12 (of course I knew), in which she said, like the 12 days of Christmas. I then responded with a the following list that we completed together throughout the day. It really brightened both of our work days. In case you can't tell, you have to sing it like the 12 days of Christmas (you know, the one with the partridge in the pear tree). I hope someone else enjoys this as well.

12 riders on the people mover
11 trips to Epcot
10 character photo ops
9 marshmallows on smores
8 times on Monorail Red
7 rides in Norway
6 trips to mars
5 test track runs!
4 dinosaur encounters
3 sudden down pours
2 kaki gori
and a snack in the concierge lounge

3 comments:

  1. I think you guys should have more than 2 kaki gori. How about 10!!! You should use them to rehydrate, that way by the time your vacation is done your mouths will be permanently dyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not 11 international pavilions (at Epcot)? It's a little more unique to the destination. Can you name them all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're the fanciest Fantasy Football owner I know! Going on vacation and retaining a highly experienced GM to manage the team in your absence.

    ReplyDelete