Ahhh! Only 20 days left until vacation!!! Seriously, I can't wait. Here is a quick update of what me and my exit buddy have been up to.
First of all, shopping, duh! I figure we will be there about 10 days, so I need to pack about 20 shirts. I am pretty much covered after two good weekends of shopping. Not so sure what Sarah plans on doing. I am dying to start packing now, but I know it is still too early for that. Once I do start packing, it will just make the vacation that more real. It is really hard to believe I am going to Disney World in less than a month. Speaking of packing, we both found some luggage we liked at Kohl's this past weekend, and it was on sale, score! I still haven't found a purse I like. Hopefully I can find something soon.
In other vacation news, I have my video camera, tried it out and love it. The only thing I haven't done is upload the software on my computer. Don't worry, its on my list. Come on now, you know I have a list. In related news, Sarah also has her camera and has yet to upload her software. Maybe we can race!
As we are leaving in just a few short weeks, I called our travel agent to see where all our travel stuff was, such as the Disney luggage tags and such. I am happy to report I get to pick these items up on Saturday. Then I get to ask my dozens of questions about all the fears I have such as: how do you check in at the airport, how many luggage pieces can I check in, does it cost anything, how do we get on the magical express, how do we check in to the hotel, how do we check in for our returning flight???? Basically I need to make sure they give me all my information then and there.
In totally unrelated news, I have officially been working at my firm for over a year! Woop woop! Now that I have been working for over a year, I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!
Huh. From that picture, it looks like you've already been...
ReplyDelete-Missi
Some people only get to say that they're going to Disneyworld after they win the Superbowl. ;-)
ReplyDelete-dar