Sunday, September 6, 2009

It is time...

It is finally here!!! Time to go on vacation. Sarah and I are both so excited for this. I hope you all feel for Sarah knowing she is stuck with me and all my stress during our day of traveling so I make sure we get where we need to be. Oh, and not to mention all the planning that I have and will do. I hope we can handle all the time alone with each other.

Hopefully we will be able to post from this blog during our trip, as Sarah did purchase a laptop, so with any luck you will be hearing from us soon. The plan is to leave our house at 6:15am tomorrow morning. Both our mom and dad will be driving us. (I hope no one feels bad for them since they are going on vacation the week after we get back and I have to take them to the Ontario airport at like 4 in the morning!)

I would now like to give a special thanks to my GM, who will be holding down the fort for our fantasy football team. My team, The Ginny Brigade, is awesome no matter what with just the name alone.

Off to the Polynesian. Aloha!

1 comment:

  1. The assistant to the GM is a critical part of the team as well!!!!

    Have fun! Don't forget souvenirs for all of us!

    ReplyDelete