Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Big bang is back!
Great news! I have made all the reservations for our vacation, now we simply have to show up. Being the dork I am, I made a schedule of all the places we wanted to eat at, and assigned each place a day. The restaurants that were the most popular was La Cellier, which is the restaurant in Canada, and Cinderella's Royal Table. I had to rearrange my schedule, but it all turned out good in the end. I am excited to be eating at the castle for the first time, but let me tell you, it is expensive! Next on my list of things to do is buy a video camera. The countdown begins, only 75 more days until we leave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love Le Cellier-yummy-cheese soup! I also like their pretzel breadsticks.
ReplyDeleteNever eaten at Cinderella before-hope you make it through with all the screamin' kiddos!
I like the intensity of the titles that you have for your posts. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete