Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 2!





So as I am preparing for our next vacation, I decided it is finally time to wrap this up from last year. Here it goes!

Day 2

We started out the day at the Magic Kingdom, There were a few things closed for refurbishment, but there were also very few lines. Yay! We ate lunch at the Cinderalla's Royal Table. Boy were those some of the worst princesses you could meet. They just didnt fit their parts well. Anyways, it was a cool experience, by I wouldn't do it again without Ginny! We did the classic haunted mansion, the Luagh floor, which is still hilarious (this lady with a shoulder strap kepts getting asked why she was wearing a seatbelt!), and the Stitch encounter! Oh, and no rain! I creamed Sarah on Buzz. Carosel of progress was still awesome. Oh, and we missed our Peter Pan fast pass times. The sign was later then the actual tickets. We also did the Philharmagic. Halloween decorations were also up!

Next we were off to Epcot, Sarah's favorite! We went into space, rode test track, had an awesome Tokyo Dining dinner (complete with a Ninja made of premium sake and plum wine), rode Malestrom. Oh, and on the way to dinner we were caught in a sudden downpour (our shoes were soaked). Fun time shopping after my ninja in the Japan store, I convinced sarah to buy serveral food items.

Went back to the room and watched both the magic kingdom fireworks and the water parade (at the same time) from the concerige lounge. Cool beans.

No comments:

Post a Comment