This Is Not A Love Blog
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Day 8 to home!
Well, I stopped taking notes on what we did each day, so I will just do a picture blog for this last one. Enjoy!!!
1 comment:
Missi
August 20, 2010 at 4:26 PM
Finally! Now, I feel like I've been there and am all caught up on your vacation. Thanks for sharing!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Contributors
Emilee
Sarah
Welcome!
This blog was created to record the many adventures of Sarah and Emilee. First upon the list, vacation! We are going to Disney World!
C
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(9)
▼
August
(8)
Japan Update!
Welcome to the land of the rising sun... Japan!!!
Day 8 to home!
Day 6 & 7!
Day 5!
Day 4!
Day 3!
Day 2!
►
March
(1)
►
2009
(7)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
Finally! Now, I feel like I've been there and am all caught up on your vacation. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete