Day 3
No rain again! We started out at Animal Kingdom. We ate lunch at the Yak & Yeit, where I had my everst avalanche. We rode on Sarah's least favorite, Dinosaur, where she tried to jump in my lap! Got some bruises on the Dino Spin, and retrieved some band aids in Africa. Turns out we packed some crappy shoes, rode on Mt Everest (twice!), rode the rapid ride, then headed back to the room for a long rest!
Went to MGM, which closed way too early, where there was more stuff closed for refurbishment. We rode Areosmith and Tower or Terror. We ate at the Prime Time Cafe (where Martin works!), we were scolded for whining, but still got yummy dessert!
Due to the early closure we headed to Epcot where we went back into space, rode Soaring (where I kept saying, I've been there!), watched the nighttime show, Reflections of Earth, guy from Yokohama (I actually don't remember what this relates to), then a swift powerwalk to monorail. All in all, a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment