Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 4!







Day 4!
There was no rain, but the sky did tease us. We started at the Magic Kingdom, rode the magic carpet ride, had a turn on the jungle cruise (boring!), visited the fun tiki room and rode snow white.
Went on Pooh (got off immediately), used a fast pass for peter pan, the castle under attack again
(that is a show that shoots fireworks, looks like the castle is being invaded!) We had lunch at the Plaza, which means Milkshakes! We continued to experience the disappearing waitresses. Took pictures with the Step-sister who taught us to whine for ice cream. Took a spin on small world (boring!), and the county bear jamboree.

We then headed to Epcot. Security finally asked to see into our bags instead of just reaching in (learn some manners!). We took a journey into our Imagnation, we found Nemo, Crush was no good at turtle talk (Dude!). Fish are friends. Did some shopping around the world. Ate at Teppen Edo (I had a Tokyo Sunset). While I sat at a bench while Sarah shopped, I was attacked by bugs! Sarah just thought I was crazy. We went to Mars and did some more shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment